© MetaSpace Communications/Global Health Equity Foundation and Leland Howard Fine Art Photography
There are many complex reasons why a teen may attempt suicide. If you have a family member that needs help, don't wait. Whether it's your son or daughter... brother or sister... cousin, niece or nephew... family members can play a key role in providing help to a depressed or suicidal teen.
Support in Billings
- Tumbleweed. A community program that empowers at risk youth, families and their support systems. Emergency services available 24/7 for all youth and families in crisis. 406.259.2558.
505 North 24th Street.
- Youth Dynamics. Provides family focused behavioral health treatment. 1-877-458-7022
- Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch. Multi-service organization providing mental health treatment and support to children, youth and their families. 406.245.2751
- Community Crisis Center. 704 N 30th St. 406.259.8800
- National Institute of Mental Health (NAMI) Billings. Network that provide information and support to those in need.
- Billings Mental Health Advisory Board. Coalition of community members interested in assessing, planning and strengthening mental health services in our community.
Awareness, Prevention & Support
Peer to Peer
Learn more about the factors that might lead a young person to attempt suicide. Find tools that you can use to reach out to someone. Be prepared. Learn what to do to help prevent a tragedy in your family.
Mental Health Resources
Awareness & Prevention